Tuesday 19 April 2011

Aussie Love

As some of you may know I absolutely love Australia. My older Brother and Sister live there so I've been lucky enough to visit a few times. I love everything about Oz but mainly the style and fashion...there's something about the lifestyle and weather that makes everything (and everyone) look effortlessly beautiful. Here's a selection of some of my favourite Aussie labels and High Street shops.

Mink Pink has started to be stocked in Ireland with BT2 being the first store to bring it in. I've ordered the Autumn/Winter collection for my mums boutique...i'm so excited to get it! Expect to see a lot more of Mink Pink in the next few months.


Mink Pink

Ladakh (La-dark) does lovely cheap and cheerful but up to date pieces. It's weird how the boutiques in Oz don't focus on exclusivity...often two shops beside each other could both stock Ladakh whereas that would be unheard of here!

Ladakh

Sportsgirl is like Topshop in Oz..I love their accessories and they do great one off vintage pieces too.


Sportsgirl

Supre is soooo cheap! The prices are like Penneys and they do great basics and on trend pieces, mainly in jersey fabric. They also do great cardis.

Supre

Last but not least one of my favourite labels One Teaspoon, I love everything about their new collection. It's a lot more expensive than the other but so worth it. Arnotts started stocking a small selection since last Autumn/Winter here's one of their dresses that I used for a shoot for Miss Ireland Emma Waldron.

One Teaspoon
xx

2 comments:

  1. I quite like Mink Pink - think it's stocked in Brown Thomas Cork as well but am not too sure. Must look next time I'm in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im a big fan of Mink Pink....have you come across the awesome Romance Was Born?

    ReplyDelete